Tue14Mar20236:00pm - 7:00pmZoom
EV Webinar: Public Health and Affordability
The shift to electric vehicles is happening and rebates and incentives abound to make it happen! Attend "EV Webinar: Driving California Forward" on March 14 at 6pm and hear the latest.
Transportation accounts for nearly 40% of climate-changing emissions, and clean cars are key to improving public health and tackling the climate crisis. California is committed to 100% EV sales by 2035 and the faith community is working to ensure that this transition is a reality for all people regardless of their income bracket.
On March 14, we will highlight the public health impact of transportation pollution, as well as the many rebates available for clean new or used vehicles. This is a webinar you won't want to miss!
--When: Tuesday, March 14, 6:00pm - 7:00pm
--Who: for folks in SCE/So Cal territory
- Veatrice Jews, Inland Empire Concerned African-American Churches
- Michelle Pierce, Inland Empire Electric Vehicle Association
- Chris Chavez, Coalition for Clean Ai
- Michelle Mata, Center for Sustainable Energy
- Allis Druffel, California Interfaith Power & Light