Register for the Feb 23, 10:00am Solar Webinar here
It’s a new year and a new opportunity to harness the sun’s power for your energy needs! Renewable energy is now more affordable and more accessible for congregations to lower emissions and save money. Join Our Savior’s Lutheran Church, Congregation Shaarei Tefillah, Interfaith Power and Light, and CollectiveSun on Tuesday, February 23rd at 10am PT for A Year of Renewal: Illuminate with Solar in 2021! Register here.
Discover why Our Savior’s Lutheran Church in Lafayette, CA and Congregation Shaarei Tefillah in Newton Center, MA made the decision to embrace a clean energy future and how CollectiveSun helped them achieve their renewable energy goals. We will be hosting an open discussion with Pastor Dan Stever, Senior Pastor at Our Savior’s Lutheran Church, Chris House, Treasurer at Our Savior’s Lutheran Church, and Michael Rubin, Head of Solar Committee & Past President at Congregation Shaarei Tefillah where they will share their decision making process, lessons learned throughout the entire experience, and why they chose to make the switch to solar.
Learn about solar basics and how everyday sunshine can be harnessed to benefit your organization. CollectiveSun’s solar gurus will be on hand to answer any and all of your questions regarding solar energy and CollectiveSun’s unique financing solution that allows nonprofits to enjoy a 12% or more tax-like benefit and pick from a host of funding options for the remaining 88%.
Sign up now to learn:
- Why Our Savior’s Lutheran Church and Congregation Shaarei Tefillah went solar, and lessons learned from their journey
- Solar energy basics
- Whether or not solar makes sense for your organization
- How CollectiveSun can help your organization go solar and save money
- All about CollectiveSun’s Solar Power Agreement (SPA), and the many funding options available
The webinar will be led by California Interfaith Power & Light’s Southern California Director, Allis Druffel, CollectiveSun’s VP of Sales, Matt Brennen, and will feature Pastor Dan Stever, Senior Pastor at Our Savior’s Lutheran Church, Chris House, Treasurer at Our Savior’s Lutheran Church, and Michael Rubin, Head of Solar Committee & Past President at Congregation Shaarei Tefillah.